Obama's Nobel Peace Prize Obama's Nobel Peace Prize

Hmmm....

You're a little late to be talking about Obama's peace prize...but it's still kinda funny...I guess. What episode is that simpsons snippet from?
I like that you combined the south park jewel thieves episode with Simpsons. The best part was the credits.
Anything with Simpsons is good times.

Wolverine origins in 1min Wolverine origins in 1min

So cool

What a hilarious way to sum up the Origins movie. Great timing, doesn't drag, and you pretty much went from start to finish. This is such a badass cartoon.

Junior Junior

Cool man!

The fact that they get along in the end is pretty funny. Your style is perfect for Flash, and this is a really good piece. Hilarious!

"By the way, stay away from that closet"

mini rpg mini rpg

boring and pointless

at first it was cool. then it never ended and I got pissed off. You should put more effort into your work.

kame2327 responds:

okay thanks for the advice will try to follow it

Cat Catcher Cat Catcher

Charming & unique

Pretty good game for what it is. Original graphics, adorable animals, relaxed atmosphere...I like it! It's a different take on puzzles. It's almost a blend of action/puzzle. Very cool.

PongFarm PongFarm

Cute but boring

The graphics are pretty decent...like late 90's java games or something. It's just way too freakin' slow. We've all seen pong a million times. It's cool you've gotten to the point with flash that you can do this, but frankly you gotta be pushing more boundaries.
Good luck!

goblinclub responds:

Point taken, a lot of the feedback I have been getting is that it is just too slow. I have increased the speed, hopefully this will make it a bit more difficult.

krachmaninoff-lookingfor krachmaninoff-lookingfor

Love that sound

You guys have a very unique style. Good lyrics, good guitars, live music rules so much. this sounds like it's from the 60's man, like Blue Cheer or something. Freakin awesome

Dr WHAT!? Dr WHAT!?

that's sick

fuc|<in a man, that's what it's all about

This...is...football!!! This...is...football!!!

thought it had something to do with football

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. It's too repetitive, though. 5 because it does indeed sound like football. like maybe, a football game for 64, hahaha

guitar marine guitar marine

I like...

The spewer on his back! The heavy boots and his stance really pull this whole thing together. Great work! Just pay more attention to perspective next time and things will probably go easier....consider getting a light-table!

ender ender

It gives me chills!

It's way freaky. Cyborg mutant on a hoverpod? That's scary, man. I like the use of the real vivid red against the real light blue. The way it flies is so eerie...like it's about to just jump at you! *SWWOOSH*

ts3ts3 responds:

Thanks! And you must be a writer:-) You paint a good picture with words!

Dry Landscape for NPDC 09 Dry Landscape for NPDC 09

This makes me thirsty

Great work, you've made me really thirsty all of a sudden.

thies responds: