All 29 art Reviews

guitar marine guitar marine

I like...

The spewer on his back! The heavy boots and his stance really pull this whole thing together. Great work! Just pay more attention to perspective next time and things will probably go easier....consider getting a light-table!

ender ender

It gives me chills!

It's way freaky. Cyborg mutant on a hoverpod? That's scary, man. I like the use of the real vivid red against the real light blue. The way it flies is so eerie...like it's about to just jump at you! *SWWOOSH*

ts3ts3 responds:

Thanks! And you must be a writer:-) You paint a good picture with words!

Dry Landscape for NPDC 09 Dry Landscape for NPDC 09

This makes me thirsty

Great work, you've made me really thirsty all of a sudden.

thies responds:

Thanks!

Under Cover Under Cover

This is really great

Because you can totally make up your own little story as to what's going on here. I just love how drained the color is...and the mist, as well. the guy sitting down with the grinning mask who is frowning is really interesting as well. This scene is so alive with death that I can't not like it.

Fire ShyGuy Fire ShyGuy

Hmm....

I liked the other one a lot more.This one is...too rough, not enough. I want to see him strangling Mario or something,

Pixel ShyGuy Pixel ShyGuy

That's hilarious

I think this is the best interpretation of a shyguy I've ever seen. Good work! Congrats on gettin' in the portal, too.

TheShyGuy responds:

Oh woah thanks dude :)

Robot jetson Robot jetson

It's because....

There's no photography allowed. How did you make this? Is it hand-drawn, 3D, an actual model you built? Tell us the MEDIUM, everybody knows you're supposed to tell us what the hell it's made of...and whether or not it's just a toy you have that you took a picture of or not.

JACK-IN-THE-DARK responds:

Its a 3D model, and even photography is alowed if you made a sculture or a painting

FALCO-PUNCH!!! FALCO-PUNCH!!!

Seeing this

Just makes me want to smoke a fine bowl of TOBACCO from my TOBACCO WATER-PIPE.

Homocidicle responds:

I like you.

Bong Head Man Bong Head Man

Mmmm

Yes, cookies and a fine bowl of TOBACCO in my TOBACCO WATER-PIPE oughtta hit the spot.

Homocidicle responds:

yup, If you dont mind I'm gonna smoke MARIJUANA in my MARIJUANA WATER PIPE if you don't mind.

Moons have no eyelids. Moons have no eyelids.

They should be

thankful that they have lips, for not all giant rocks are so privilaged. Good blending. Are you doing this in Painter?

HarraH responds:

I do all my stuff in Photoshop CS4. :)

And yes they are thankful they have lips, however they can't open their mouths to tell everyone how thankful they really are!