mini rpg mini rpg

boring and pointless

at first it was cool. then it never ended and I got pissed off. You should put more effort into your work.

kame2327 responds:

okay thanks for the advice will try to follow it

Cat Catcher Cat Catcher

Charming & unique

Pretty good game for what it is. Original graphics, adorable animals, relaxed atmosphere...I like it! It's a different take on puzzles. It's almost a blend of action/puzzle. Very cool.

PongFarm PongFarm

Cute but boring

The graphics are pretty decent...like late 90's java games or something. It's just way too freakin' slow. We've all seen pong a million times. It's cool you've gotten to the point with flash that you can do this, but frankly you gotta be pushing more boundaries.
Good luck!

goblinclub responds:

Point taken, a lot of the feedback I have been getting is that it is just too slow. I have increased the speed, hopefully this will make it a bit more difficult.

Ikon the Destroyer Ikon the Destroyer

pretty alright

it's kinda got some neat graphics. kinda boring how you just touch the baddies and they dissappear. what's up with that big guy? can you kill him? he makes it impossible to beat this game.
needs more interaction with the user, more animation too. I like the minimalist approach, but it needs more work.
make him swing those damn swords! make the people erupt into a bloodbath, or at least do something other than just dissapear. looks like you kinda rushed through this, maybe?

Tycoon Tycoon

Sweet

Awesome! Couple things though:

make it so I can mute the music. I like listening to my own tunes. I dig the futuristic vibe, but please let me decide.

also, if you spend all your money exporting waste, and are left with less than the production cost, there is no way to sell anything or whatever to keep going. So you basically lose that way...

just a couple of things you might wanna tighten up.

pretty simple, overall good work. good luck in class!

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Sweet

Could totally be improved, but overall a great sequal to a great game! It kinda felt like the old Smash TV. After a while, the cars handling gets really jerky and it's hard not to shoot all your ammo before you hit more than a few people.
Shoulda been more blood on the car, too!
I wanna see more upgrades as well, like tires for traction and killer drones!

Looking forward to Kill Kar 3!

Ice World Ice World

Meh

I don't like it much. Can't even climb the first ladder. This is like using RPG Maker

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Pretty cool

I think you've done a very solid job on the game, but I agree with Darkunov that you die then it just does a replay of how far you got over and over again without any way to stop it. I had to reload the page, but I think you should take a look at that, because it's probably why the score is so bad right now.
I think that the desaturated art was very smooth, easy on the eyes. I think you did an excellent job of capturing the gameboy feeling, however, especially right at the end when the credits wash in. It really felt just like the end of a gameboy game.
I think it was a very clever idea to incorporate free will. I think that this is an excellent piece of art, more than anything, if only because it is so short. It's cool how the shadow-monsters die, and funny that you can push the ball at them.

DOEO was awesome, but this is different, and I like it almost as much. Like I said, I think it's a great piece of art...you just might wanna look into that replay feature, hahaha
5/5

Push - RewardGames Push - RewardGames

Give me upgrades!

I didn't find this fun at all. Repetative, non-challenging, and downright boring. If there were upgrades and more impressive enemies then I can see this working. Waves, upgrades, diversity, and bosses would make this more fun. And of course a higher investment of creativity never hurts.

Will It Make It? Will It Make It?

No preloader

There is no preloader and the file is 5 mb. I am pretty positive that most of that is music. Not a bad song, though. This isn't a game, either. Unless you mean "guessing game", in which case I don't understand what's so fun about that. Obviously you worked out some physics, which is cool, but c'mon man....this is NOTHING. There is virtually nothing here. I just don't see how you feel this has become "so much more"...I guess you mean from just code to graphics? The final product is still quite elementary. 0/5.